Tuesday, November 11, 2008
the queen
So yesterday as we are geting ready for school we go into the bathroom and hershey (our cat) jumps up on the counter and sinkes down in the sink. So then when someone trys to use the sink they push her out she about bites their head off. Then she goes and jumps on moms bed, that is not made so i have to pick up her now she is nice. In the afternoon it is a different story i go asit on the couch i see her come out of moms room and so i call her she lays down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, I can finally see your writing. I am so glad that you started a blog, cause I can see what you are thinking and dad and I don't always get te see your feelings as you are growing before our eyes! I love you forever, and I know that you love me even though you dont' want to tell me in the morning when I drop you off. I am so proud of you and all how well you are doing in school. I never have to worry about you you are a great kid! Love, Mommy
boy I sure know all about hersey wanting to bite your head off (or in my case my leg) OUCH!!!! I love your and Jerra's blogs..
love Aunt Tracy
Post a Comment