Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chirstmas is comming!!

Well Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat will you please put a penny in the old mans hat.(i am making a wish so that you can put a lot of money in the OLD GIRLS hat.) hopefully it will happen!! As usually all you want is stuff that is a lot of money. So i am hopping that mom and "Santa" will get my most of it, but i am not sure on that one. Here is a list of stuff that i want for Christmas:



1. enormous amount of games


2. clothes (for sure)

3.new soccer ball Size 5

4.shower head (for my shower down stairs)

5.some games for the wii and Ds

6.stuff for school

7. a watch

8.cordless mouse

9. laptop skin

10. books

11. shinguards with sleeves

That is about all the stuff in the world that i can think of ,and even more. wishing as i say this. I hope can't get everything but with even more hope than before they can accomplish all of it.

2 comments:

mommy1 said...

OK, BUG, I have some comments. Not that I'm egotistical or anything, BUT you haven't put anything in your blog about your favorite Nannie! You need to say that you had dinner at Nannie's; that Nannie took you to Twilight; that she is your favorite Nannie; that she makes the best Tuna Casserole; that she gives you 'good stuff'; that she spoils you rotten; and that she loves you more than anybody except maybe your mommy and daddy! Love ya Bug....you are doing a very good job on this blog...keep it up!

Fowers Family said...

I love you bug, but there are quite a few things on this list. I hope you understand that mom and dad don't have TONS of money therefore you can't expect all of those things. Maybe after Christmas you can use some of YOUR money to but the rest!!! Love ya, Mommy
PS I want you to think of some things that you can do this season to help others????