Well thanksgiving has passed in was very fun my belly was about too blow up here are ten things that i am thankful for:
1. My family and friends (of coarse) without they I Would be dead.
2. School I would be in the same spot for the week and be so board.
3. books I always need something to read.
4.for my mom and dad and all the stuff they do for me giving me a house and food
5. Willard Bay, Twin Lakes, and Moab. I could not do the things I do I would have like three weeks of doing nothing.
6.Hooper could not have my house and all the land that my family owns. I am so Lucky.
7. America I am proud to Be am American and to be free in this country.
8. Soccer I don't know what i would do in my free time.
9. grandparents I wouldn't be able to play rummy or garden like I do.
10.Everything I am thankful everything in my life that brings me happiness.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You did such a good job on this. I am very proud of you for all of the things that you thought of. I am glad you realize how thankful you are. Now I just have to get you to tell me that you love me when you get out of the car in the morning. He-he! Love ya, Mommy
Post a Comment