Thursday, January 29, 2009

long time!

Sorry for the no posting. I have been so busy, but it have been a fun time from soccer,the snow, reflections, school(that not so fun at all) and just plane life how fun ! School realy take all of my time and energy but very rewarding we have some partys and just had a blast sixth grade i think is my funnest so far you can see some of the partys we have had on one of my teachers sites it is blog.weber.k12.ut.us/bludlow/ it had been very fun.
soccer on the other hand is so exciting we are playing futsol it is very fast and different we are practing 4hours a week very busy but it is one of the best things in the world i just can't live with out it.Snow is almost gone but we have been outside most of the time have snowball fights it is so fun or another thing making forts and tent in the house that is fun too and that about all we do after school.Reflections is going good i an still trying to see if i won regions if i win that i go to state and after that you go to regional it is the last step if you win that you get a trip for two to some place like sea world or something like that it is cool to see how far you can get.
Christmas is fun so as new years eve. Hannah and ej birthday is coming and maybe so stuff on my teeth a few days after how fun. Dad building a shed and life is just so so so AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

mommy1 said...

It's about time you got around to blogging! I look at your blog every week to see what you have written so I was glad to see that you had updated it! I'm so glad that you think that life is amazing because it really is! Keep that attitude, my dear Bug, and you'll always enjoy your life. I love you so very much. Your Nannie....

Fowers Family said...

You really need to read your sentences, and make sure that you have correct captilization and periods. I am so proud that you are so happy, i love watching you play Futsol, and Love seeing you have so much fun. I don't want you to grow up! Love ya, momma