Wednesday, June 24, 2009

starting up again

School takes up so much blogging time. Next year I with have noting and so much less time. I have been so busy soccer, finishing school, more soccer and camping. That's about all we do all day in the summer, but we have so much fun. Soccer has been going pretty good. Tournaments are coming up it will be so fun. I didn't do summer games this year because of girls camp (which was so so fun I am glad I got to go) now every weekend I have when somewhere it has been an awesome summer so far twin lakes is coming up it is so fun we will probably have eight campers there WOW! My favorite part is that there is going to be three boats, how fun. I'm hoping its not a dream. So far this summer I had Pals camp for the first week from nine to two (it was really fun if you ever have the chance to go I would go) girls camp the second week, Lava the third and twin lakes the fourth and soccer right in the middle, how busy. The good thing is I am never bored. I have had so much fun even thought it has been so crazy. I am done all the way done with elementary school it went so fast it seems that just last year I was taking my first AR test. Seventh grade will be very fun thought a new school eight teachers how fun I can have some freedom. In elementary school you sit in one class all day. The one thing that is bad about seventh grade is that you have to get up at six and on the bus by seven, ugh! It will be challenging and very fun!

1 comment:

Fowers Family said...

OK so I am at work and bored and went to your blog to see that you had written. I love to see that you are so happy, that is the first thing that I want for you in your life. Keep looking at the bright side of everything, and remember in the end all you have is yourself. If you are not happy then no one around you can be! I love you always, mom